Jhalana Leopard Safari Jaipur￼
Official Booking Website Of
Jhalana Leopard Safari Park
The Land Of Leopards
Jhalana Leopard Safari Park | Jhalana Leopard Safari price | Jhalana leopard safari timings | jhalana leopard safari online booking | Jhalana leopard safari Jaipur
Welcome To Wildlife
Creating Better World For All The Wildlife
Spread in an area of 23sq km Jhalana Leopard Safari Park is home to 30-35 leopards out of which 6-7 leopards have their territory in tourism area of park. Situated right in the heart of Jaipur city closer to Airport, Jhalana slowly is becoming a favorite destination to spot leopards in wild. This otherwise shy cat is the apex predator here and does not have much competition for survival which makes them confident and therefore better sightings .
Why Choose Us!
Where Elegant Spaces Meet Wild Places
Spread over an area of more than 23 square kilometers, the Jhalana Leopard Conservation reserve is surrounded by the city of Jaipur on all sides. and is counted amongst the best places in the country to spot the elusive cats. With a good and healthy number of leopards here, it just might happen that you get to see them as early as within 5 minutes of entering here. The park is right in the heart of the city and it's very easy to fill in any itinerary as the safari is just 2.30 hours.
Jhalana Safari Highlights
Embark on an exciting jeep safari in India's first leopard reserve in Jhalana, Rajasthan
Witness Leopards in their natural habitat form as you enter in the Shikar Audhi Zone
Take a tour of the wildlife sanctuary with an experienced and professional driver cum guide
Get a chance to spot other animals such as Jackals, Nilgai, Deer, Jungle Cat, Blue Bulls, etc.
Jhalana Safari Overview
Activity Location: Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary, Jaipur
Start Point/ End Point: Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary
- Morning: 05:45 AM - 8:15 AM
- Evening: 4:30 PM- 7:00 PM
Activity Duration: 2.5 hours
About Jhalana Safari, Jaipur:
Spread across an area of 23 sq km, the Jhalana Safari park is the first leopard reserve in India located in the Jaipur City of Rajasthan state. The Jhalana Safari park is situated amidst the Aravalli hills and is home to 30-35 leopards, spotted deer, blue bulls, wild boars, and migratory birds. Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary, Jaipur is ideal for wildlife enthusiasts. Once used to be the hunting grounds of the royals, this place is now a great spot to enjoy a safari in the middle of Jaipur city.
- You can choose from 2 time slots: Morning & Evening.
- There are two zones, one is the base zone and another one is Shikar Audhi- the three-storeyed hunting lodge of the Royal families of Jaipur (it has higher chances of spotting leopard).
- A Jeep can accommodate a maximum of 6 people at a time.
- Reach the activity location and take an open-air gypsy ride with a driver in the Jhalana wildlife sanctuary.
- You may spot leopards, alongside other animals like blue bulls, spotted deer, gray langur, rhesus macaque, small Indian mongoose, ruddy Mongoose, Bengal monitor, desert gerbils, striped hyena, desert Fox, jackals hedgehog, and Sambar deer.
How to Reach?
The Jhalana Safari Park is situated in Malviya Nagar Industrial Area, Jaipur which is easily accessible via public or private transportation.
- Nearest Airport: Jaipur International Airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 8.1 km from the Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Narayan Singh Circle is the nearest bus stop to the Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary located at a distance of 10 km.
- Nearest Railway Station: Jaipur Junction is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 13 km from the Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary.
- The Jhalana Safari can be availed by anyone above 5 years of age.
- Maximum 6 people can come in a jeep.
- Children below 6 years can join free of cost.